Children write letters, workshops/installation
May 20th, 10:00–12:00
- How do children perceive relations between the East and the West?
- Workshops for children aged 6–13, which will be run by Agnieszka Zakrzewska and Magdalena Jasińska (WOAK Toruń).
- The results of children’s work will be on display near TWH Small Stage throughout the Festival.
- Maximum number of participants: 30.
- Where: ul. Wilama Horzycy.
Please submit your applications to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (include the name of the workshop in the subject field)